Saturday 5 July 2014

Love Fairy Digital Card (Scapper's Delight kit)

Hi everyone,

You may have just seen my last digital card but if not, I have just discovered Scrapper's Delights digital kits where you can create digital cards and scrapbooking pages. You add all the papers and elements, resize them, move them around, put some elements behind the others etc. I then printed them out on glossy photo paper and added to a card blank (see below). 




I am entering this card into the following challenges: (I have checked every blog's rules below but if I have made an error and your blog doesn't accept these types of cards, please let me know in your comment, thanks so much).

Crafting by Designs (monthly challenge) - Anything goes
Fairies Challenges - Around the world (French words)
Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes  
The Stamping Chef - Anything goes (please let me know if I am not allowed to add digital cards as you have not mentioned them in your rules)  
Word Art Wednesday -  Anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. We all appreciate seeing the inspirational and wonderful card you’ve posted with us today. Thank you! Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one -great layout and love the dark colours
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subject Paris? I like very much the concepte of your card!!! Thank you for your participation on Fairies Challenge Blog goodbye Tinanoute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Lucy. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs this month!
    Hugs,
    Sanja DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Lucy thank you for sharing your inspiration and love for my kits hun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dramatic colours in this card and the main image is great as well.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Just keep on Creating July Anything goes link-up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy