Saturday 5 July 2014

Rainbow Fairies Digital Card (Scrapper's Delight kit)

Hi everyone,

I have just discovered Scrapper's Delights digital kits where you can create digital cards and scrapbooking pages. Just playing around I managed to create 2 cards which I loved making. You add all the papers and elements, resize them, move them around, put some elements behind the others etc. I then printed them out on glossy photo paper and added to a card blank (see below).




I am entering this card into the following challenges: (I have checked every blog's rules below but if I have made an error and your blog doesn't accept these types of cards, please let me know in your comment, thanks so much).

4 Krafty Girlz - Anything goes
A Little Bit Crafty - It's magic - created digitally, fairies are magical (please let me know if I am not allowed to add digital cards as you have not mentioned them in your rules)  
AllSorts - Fairies
Crafting by Designs (monthly challenge) - Anything goes
Craft your Passion - Ribbons
Crafty Creations - Things with wings
Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes  
The Rubber Buggy - Blooms and butterflies
Scrapper's Delight -  Anything goes with twist: Summertime (using SD digi kit)
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - W is for white  
The Stamping Chef - Anything goes 
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday -  Anything goes 

I hope you like the digital creations I've made, I will still mostly be creating normal cards (I think haha) but I'm really enjoying this for something different too. I hope you have a lovely weekend, thank you so much for dropping in,

XOX Lucy

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and adorable imagery and I love the rainbow . Thanks so much for,joining in the Simon Says stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and what a great idea must have a look at these digital kits Thank you for entering Crafting by Designs Challenge Anything goes Good Luck Love and happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lucy, such cute images and very pretty colours. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, this card is so sweet. Love the composition and the various elements you have included. I haven't ventured into digital designing...a little intimidated but I love the results. Thanks for playing along with our Ribbon Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet Lucy and perfect for our theme.

    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts Fairy challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great digital card -not something I am good at taken me all weekend and great restraint not throwing laptop out of the window trying to add a watermark logo to my new DT cards aaaahhhh-I usually just write what I want in paint
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely digital card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another wonderful card - love the images. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Rubber Buggy, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful and I love what you have done with the kit! Thanks for playing along at Scrapper'S Delights Challenge blog.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Lucy I am so glad to see you are enjoying my kits <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning!
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautifully designed card. I love the rainbow.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely digi card, love the image.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Just keep on Creating July Anything goes link-up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy