Monday 2 November 2015

Star Student card (Cute as a Button image)


Hi Crafty Friends,

I think this would be a great little card for a bookworm or over-achiever at school or even a little girl starting school for the very first time. This sweet little image is from Cute as a Button




Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout November, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage! The Aussie Dollar is cheap right now so it's the perfect time to grab bargains for Christmas.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Copic Marker Norge - Autumn colors 
Crafts Galore Encore - Use rubber stamp or digi image
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes 
Send a smile 4 kids - Any celebration for kids
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Throwback - B is for Bookworm and Books  
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Anything goes 
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) -  Anything goes 
Whimsy Stamps - Fall colours or Christmas 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.


XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. Adorable image and your coloring/shading is fantastic !! I'm so in awe of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and colouring. Great card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous card and what a lovely image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us for the Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colouring and your autumn colours! Thank you for participating at CopicMarkerNorge!

    Love, DT Hege

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine superschöne Karte. Toll coloriert. Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the beautifully coloured image -I must say I was beginning to wonder if you were okay
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy