Tuesday 29 December 2015

Red and Green Hello card (Digistamps4Joy image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a few new cards to show today starting with this one. The image is from Digistamps4Joy and I have been meaning to use it for a long time now. I feel like she's saying "Hi" hehe. I used some of a fence from Flourish with a Bling.



Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout January, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage! The Aussie Dollar is cheap right now so it's the perfect time to grab bargains for Christmas.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - Anything but Christmas 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Creatalicious -  Something old (image) Something new (papers)
Creative Inspirations -  Anything goes with optional twist: sketch 
Deep Ocean -  Anything goes 
Digistamps 4 Joy - Anything goes with optional twist: 3 of something 
Not Just Cards - Anything goes   

I hope you have a lovely New Year full of joy, health and love,

XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and colouring and love the bright coloured papers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! thanks for joining at Creatalicious: Something old Something New
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy