Saturday 23 January 2016

Baby Boy Giraffe card (Bugaboo Stamps image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I am joining in the daily challenges over at Catch the Bug this week so I have a couple more cards to post. Here's a baby boy card I have created using a Bugaboo image, I printed the image lighter for a softer look. Boys cards really aren't my specialty hehe.



Flourish with a Bling is selling all their products for $2 each this month, that's more than half off most products!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - Jungle challenge Day 7 - 1 animal, 2 layers, 3 buttons (I did create this card for this particular challenge, I know it looks like more than 2 layers but it is only 2 its just they are mounted layers)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Cute Card Thursday - Just boys
Dream Valley - New something - new baby boy
Inky Chicks -  Anything goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes 
Little Miss Muffet - Anything goes (Bugaboo image)
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Create with critters 
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - Anything goes

As always, thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. Wundervoll! Sehr schön gemacht. Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card Lucy, a lovely design with super colours and papers.....your Giraffe is a real cutie and with real details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.





    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lucy, thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for joining in our Sixth Birthday Bash! I hope you had a wild time, hope to see ya again soon at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog for Bugaboo Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boy card,love the image and great B.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image and the papers you chose. A great boy card. Thanks for joining us at CCT this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. What new mother wouldn't appreciate this cute card? Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy