Saturday 9 January 2016

I'm a Covergirl - Woohoo!!! Well, my card is hehe...

Hi crafty friends,

I can't believe it!! My card made the front cover of a wonderful magazine here in Australia called Australian Papercraft Essentials. I was asked to create 7 cards in issue 48 which is due out on the 14th January but I never expected they'd choose my card as the main attraction on the front page, I'm so excited and so I just had to share it with you all hehe. The theme was girly (thank goodness!) and I was to use gorgeous images from Cute as a Button. I will be able to post them all on my blog at some stage but for now I am not allowed :(

But here's the front cover, my card is the big one:


Anyone interested in a copy of this magazine, click HERE and it will take you to the store. If you got to the end of this post, thank you so much for letting me do a bit of bragging hehe, I really appreciate it!

XOX Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations, Lucy. No surprise to me though. Your coloring is absolutely beautiful. What a thrill for you. I'm sure you're still smiling. Can't wait to see the others that you colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Lucy! I am thrilled for you! Congratulations! It is well deserved and I think this is only the first of many covers! I look forward to seeing the cards on your blog when you are able to share them! I haven't been around much - I just got my computer back after it crashed over a week ago! I still have so much to do to reload programs, etc., but at least I didn't lose any of my precious digis - I had them all backed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on making print-so very well deserved -Love the Cute as a Button images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy