Friday 4 March 2016

The Man, The Myth, The Legend! card (Kenny K sentiment)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you are all excited about the new season, does everyone have change of seasons at the same time? We just started Autumn here in Australia on 1st March, is that the same day most of the world changes to Spring? Hmmm, just wondering, I should probably google it but I'm sure one of you can help me out :) ...

Anyway, onto my card and it is a very different type of card for me. For one, it doesn't have a cute little image on it and secondly it's a male card! What's got into me I hear you say hehe, well I have a few cute cards I will be posting shortly too. 

With this card, I finally got to try out my silver paper with my "metal" embossing folder to give it a real manly feel. The great sentiment comes from Kenny K. I enjoy ripping paper too for masculine cards.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Boys Birthday
AllSorts - Sentiment in focus
Come and Get it - Monochromatic
The Crafty Addicts - Anything goes/cards for a man
Kraftin' Kimmie's Blog - Card for a guy
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Take a leap into the unknown - embossing, male, no image
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Touchy feely 
Southern Girls - Getting wordy
Sparkles - Something for males
Star Stampz - Embossing

Enjoy your weekend and thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

8 comments:

  1. Such a stunning male card!! I love the embossing in the back and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cool card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super mancard Lucy, that metal is a stand-out. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It Challenges, come again, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a brilliant CAS man's card. Love the ripped edges and the embossed silver paper if fabulous! Utterly brilliant Lucy. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome male card, love the sentiment, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy, what a great male card! I especially like the textured bits "holding" that great sentiment in place! Thanks for "taking a leap into the unknown" with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great embossing folder to use on a man's card, very effective.Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs Helen P x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative card! thank you for joining us at Star Stampz challenge blog. Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy