Wednesday 28 December 2016

My favourite cards I've created in 2016

Hi everyone,

Deep Ocean's challenge this time is to choose your own favourite creation of 2016 that you made throughout the year. Wow, this is always tough as there are always a few I am really proud of and can't decide hehe. So I have had to choose one and this is it. I made the card especially for my girlfriend's darling daughter who turned 21 and was having a masquerade party. She was wearing white and gold so I tried to colour the image so it looked a bit like her:



I wonder if you agree or if you think one of these cards is better, I'd love to hear what you think :)



 

I have been checking out more Youtube videos and colouring tutorials so I'm very excited to show my new colourings once I've made them into cards. I have been doing fairly regular work in Australian magazines this year so I think 2017 is going to be a very creative fun year for me, fingers crossed! I hope I can continue to inspire you as you all do for me as well, I love the crafting world!

I hope you all have a very Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year full of fun and crafting,

XOX Lucy

3 comments:

  1. All of your cards are so lovely, Lucy. You're very creative and a great colorist. One of my favorites is the Hannah Lynn image with the blue hair. That prompted me to get that image. I think you inspire a lot of people and I'm looking forward to your creativity in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love all of these. Your colouring is amazing. I just can't seem to choose just one lol
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cards are fabulous but you certainly chose the right one very striking and dramatic
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy